Monday, November 17, 2008

Shipping

Wow, I have a lead on a guy who will ship the Mustang to me from Columbus to Atlanta for $145. I could barely beat that if I just rented a hauler from UHaul and had my own Truck (which I don't)

Looks like the Mustang might be here soon!!!

Update:Well, it's final, I have put down a deposit to have the mustang trailed to my front door! I couldn't believe the price! I used this website called uShip where you put in the item you want shipped, the originating and destination addresses, and a bunch of shippers bid against one another to get the deal. I put my car up expecting the offer to sit out there for 2 weeks with no offers, OR for the offers to be in the 500+ range. But within an hour the guy was offering to do it for 145! I did a little vetting of his company and so-forth, and went ahead and approved the bid (approving the bid costs a deposit + uShip's fees) Now I just have to schedule pickup and delivery times with the guy, and my mustang will be here! Very exciting...also scary, because then I'll start finding out what all is wrong with her.